What is the Rebate Program?
The Penn State DuBois Rebate Program has been developed to help assist students and families with the cost of tuition.
Rebates accrued by your gift certificate order will be added to your account. At the end of the semester, this money will be transferred to the Finance Office for your use during the next semester or held in your account to be used at an agreed upon date.
Click here to read the full details about the program
Is it really FREE MONEY?
You are spending money at the grocery store and need to put gas in your car. Every time you buy certificates from us your account earns money. If you order $100 worth of certificates, you receive $100 worth of certificates, but your account has earned money, FREE MONEY.
Read our full FAQ here with a list of frequently asked questions and answers. If you do not find the answers you are looking for please call or e-mail the Rebate Coordinator, Lisa LaBue at (814) 375-4805 e-mail: email@example.com
Grocery, Retailers, Gas and all participating businesses
View the list of participating businesses and retailers here
DID YOU KNOW?
- Any new or current student/family can participate in this program.
- Penn State Faculty and Staff can participate in this program.
- It is never too early to sign up and participate, we have families with toddlers earning Rebates!
- If you purchase gift cards/certificates, your rebate amount is credited with the percentage offered by that company.
- Barns & Noble gift cards can be used at the Book Store to purchase your books.
- The accumulated funds in our rebate account are paid out once a semester or held in your account to be used at an agreed upon date.
- Signing up is easy: Download the Registration Packet and Order Form by clicking here
- See Lisa LaBue, Rebate Coordinator in the Rebate Office at PSU DuBois, Hiller Building Room 115
- Contact the Rebate Coordinator at (814) 375-4805 or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Adult Learners
- Apply to Penn State
- Course Catalog
- Course Schedule
- Financial Aid
- First Year Students
- International Students
- Programs for High School Students (Jump Start)
- Rebate Program - Free Money
- Request Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Costs
- Undergraduate Admissions at University Park
- Visit Us
- Where to Live
- 2+2 Plan