Peer Tutoring Staff
Interested in tutoring?
Download and fill out the application below and return it to Diane Gigliotti-Spratt at email@example.com
The CUE provides peer tutoring services. Peer tutors have usually (but not always) taken the course(s) for which they tutor and are selected through an application process. All tutors must be approved by the CUE director.
To become and remain a peer tutor, students must:
- hold at least second semester standing
- earn As or high Bs in the subject area to be tutored
- possess a GPA of at least 3.0
- complete an application form
- secure recommendations from at least two faculty members
- obtain approval from the CUE Director
- complete tutor training
On rare occasions, a requirement may be waived at the Director's discretion. Tutors will also complete refresher training periodically at the Director's discretion.
- The Center for Undergraduate Excellence (CUE)