Not feeling well?
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Student Health Services provides quality health care, educational, and preventive health services to Penn State DuBois students. Our goal is to help enhance students' health as well as assess and treat illness and injury. All students registered for the current semester are eligible for services.
Visit us in room 15 of the Hiller Building.
The following health services are offered free to all Penn State DuBois students:
- Routine health services for minor illnesses and injuries
- Referral to the campus physician or to family doctor for primary medical care for serious injuries and acute illnesses
- Personal health counseling
- Referral and liaison services with outside health agencies
- Health history forms/information-as-required for admission and registration to Penn State University
- Rest area for ill students
- Information programs relating to health, drugs, weight control, stress, smoking, mental health, family planning, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, and health counseling, etc.
- Health Screenings
- Free literature, including information brochures on various health issues
- Health Services