Free Medical Clinic of DuBois
47 West Long Avenue
DuBois, PA 15801
- The Mission of the Free Medical Clinic of DuBois, PA, Inc., is to provide medical care and pharmaceutical services to the working uninsured of theDuBois area using volunteer professional staff.
- The intention of the Free Medical Clinic of DuBois, PA, Inc., is to help those who are making a sincere effort to help themselves and their families.
- The essence of our mission to the working uninsured is to provide medical care wih the same dignity and confidentiality afforded the private sector in an easily accessible facility.
- Must be "working." Currently, or recently within the last 6 months, or a dependent of a worker.
- Income must be within 200% of current federal poverty guideline which changes yearly. To check current guidelines, please contact the clinic for more information.
- Must bring 1040 tax form and current pay stub.
- Must not have health benefits, including Medicare or Medicaid.
- Must be a resident within the Tri-County areas of Clearfield, Jefferson, and Elk.
- Episodic illness care
- Diagnostic and management of mild to moderate chronic diseases: HTN, DM, COPD, Arthritis, etc.
- Minor trauma care.
- Diagnostic testing.
- Free Medication (except controlled meds, injectables and birth control).
- Health Services