Use Nittany Lion Career Network for:
- Job Postings (from employers not coming to campus for On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Additional job postings available through On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Posting your resume in online Resume Books
- On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Employer information sessions and presentations
What is On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)?
Career Services' on-campus interviewing service offers students/alumni the opportunity to interview for entry-level full-time positions with a variety of employers from business, industry, and government. Most positions offered through this service are for students/alumni with technical or business backgrounds. On-Campus Interviewing is primarily a pre-selected system, where employers select candidates from among the students who request interviews with them.
Note: The On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) program only offers interviews at University Park, Penn State Harrisburg, and Penn State Erie-the Behrend College. Students/Alumni at other campuses must be willing to travel to those campuses for scheduled interviews. There is an annual $15 fee for participating which will be billed to your student account.
- Guest Account- To View the System, log-on through the Guest Account
- Student Login- Log-in to Nittany Lion Career Network Add On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)- Add OCI to an existing account for $15
- Look for jobs through Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network.
- Employers seeking graduating seniors for open positions or undergraduates for internships
- Please log-in a Nittany Lion Career Network.
- Employers seeking Penn State alumni with experience
- Log-in or register with Nittany Lion Career Network to post jobs and view resumes of Penn State alumni.
If you are a Penn State student or alumnus who needs assistance with any career-related issue, please call the Office of Career Services at 814-375-4766 to schedule an appointment.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.
- Career Services for Students
- Career Services for Employers
- Career Services for Parents & Families