Procedures for Exam Adjustments
Notify your instructor at least four days prior to EACH test/quiz that is to be taken through ODS that you wish to take the exam through ODS
Notify DCL (me) at least four days prior to EACH test/quiz that you wish to take the exam through ODS, stating name of class, time, date, professor
If schedule changes, notify ODS immediately
You will be notified, by e-mail, at least two days before your scheduled exam, verifying the course, date, time, and room location.
Procedures for Day of Exam
Leave all books, notes, backpacks, cell phones, pagers, etc. with proctor. You may only use the materials the instructor has given written permission to use.
Call ODS if you are going to be late for a test or quiz. If it is a legitimate reason, no time will be deducted from your testing time.
If you experience any problems, notify the proctor immediately.
Please complete the Proctor Evaluation Form included with your testing packet. Your feedback is strictly confidential and ensures that your needs and accommodations are being met.
Notify ODS of any problems or concerns you have.
- Disability Services
- Various Important Disability Links
- The Rehabilitation Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Policies & Procedures Exams
- Commonly Utilized Accommodations
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Procedures for Requesting Adjustments
- Establishing Eligibility
- Verification Forms
- Parking Permits
- PSU Office of Disability Services
- Guidelines for Approaching Instructors
- Discrimination & Grievance Procedures