Report a Crime
Please use this form to report a crime on the Penn State DuBois Campus only.
It is our policy to attempt not to trace the origin of the person who submits this form, unless such is deemed necessary for public safety. Persons may also report crimes through the Clearfield County Crime Stoppers at
You can also submit tips through Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers at 1-800-4-PA-TIPS or http://www.pacrimestoppers.org/
Please provide information on the suspect (ie. name, address, physical description), dates and time of the crime, etc. Explain how you know the crime occurred. Do you know if the crime has already been reported? Provide as much detail as you can.
An investigator would like to contact you for a follow-up on the information you provide. You may still remain anonymous, but it will aid the investigator if they could discuss the information in more detail.
- Safety & Security
- University Police Home
- In Case of Emergency
- Emergency Procedure & Evacuations
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Parking Information
- Parking Map
- Clearfield Co. Crime Stoppers
- Pennsylvania Crime Statistics
- Policies, Safety & U
- Megan's Law/Sexual Offenders List
- University Police Authority by State Statute
- Contact Campus Security
- Victim Services
- University Policies & Regulations
- Other Safety & Security Useful Links
- Campus Information