Graduates of the Physical Therapist Assistant Program will:
- Possess the knowledge and skills to pass the certification exam and practice as a physical therapist assistant.
- Demonstrate proficiency in performing patient interventions.
- Possess the necessary professional behaviors to practice as a physical therapist assistant.
- Be culturally sensitive and committed to the physical therapy profession’s core values and ethics.
- Be prepared to be lifelong learners and keep current with best practices.
- Physical Therapy Associates Degree