Expected Student Outcomes
Graduates of the Physical Therapist Assistant Program will:
- Possess the knowledge and skills to pass the certification exam and practice as a physical therapist assistant.
- Demonstrate proficiency in performing patient interventions.
- Possess the necessary professional behaviors to practice as a physical therapist assistant.
- Be culturally sensitive and committed to the physical therapy profession’s core values and ethics.
- Be prepared to be lifelong learners and keep current with best practices.
Graduation rate will be calculated May 2016
Employment rate will be calculated August 2016
Licensure exam pass rate will be calculated August 2016
- Physical Therapist Assistant Associates Degree