You will also find links to an array of online resources for students and advisors under Advising Tools.
Testing, Phase 1
We are glad you’re joining us at The Pennsylvania State University, DuBois Campus. As a part of your transition to Penn State, you are expected to participate in New Student Orientation. Here are the steps:
- Get started by completing your Educational Planning Survey and your ALEKS Math Assessment. Go to the Orientation Page
- Once you complete your Educational Planning Survey and your ALEKS Math Assessment, you are ready to confirm your NSO Orientation/Scheduling date. Go here to confirm.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-375-4763 to connect with an advising staff member.
New Student Orientation , Phase 1
The Academic Affairs and Outreach Advising unit is glad you are joining us at the Pennsylvania State University, DuBois Campus. As part of your transition to Penn State, you are expected to participate in two New Student Orientation Sessions. Here are the steps:
- Complete your Educational Planning Survey and your ALEKS Math Assessment. Go to the Orientation page at www.psu.edu to access the information.
- Once you complete your survey and ALEKS Assessment, you are ready to get scheduled and attend the NSO orientation sessions. The date for NSO, Phase 1 is Wednesday, January 6, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
Please contact Terry Hinton at email@example.com or call 814 375-4763 to connect with the advising office for scheduling or details on Phase 1 orientation.
New Student Orientation, Phase 2
New Student Orientation Phase 2 will take place on Monday, January 11 from 12noon – 1:30 pm. This will take place over what is known as Common Hour. No classes are scheduled during this time. We will provide you with lunch at this event. This session will focus on the academic and student support services offered at Penn State DuBois to ensure your positive experience here. You will be receiving information in the mail regarding this date.
If you have questions regarding New Student Orientation, Phase 2, please contact Rebecca Pennington, Director of Student Affairs at (814) 375-4766.
- Academic Advising